We’re Hiring a Supervising Psychologist in Toronto
Are you looking for an opportunity to inspire and foster the careers of young psychotherapists and social workers?
Have you been looking for a way to make a HUGE impact in the mental health field?
This opportunity might be for you!
Supervising Psychologist Position in Toronto
We are seeking a Psychologist or Psychological Associate with experience in the field of adult clinical or counselling psychology.
This role will involve supervising a small team of 3-5 psychotherapists/social workers assigned to you to ensure clients are receiving the absolute best care possible.
As a Supervising Psychologist at KMA Therapy, you will be a mentor fostering the next generation of therapists.
Supervising Psychologist Qualifications:
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Confident in your supervision and mentorship skills
- Warm, compassionate, and outgoing team player
We’re looking for someone passionate about assisting therapists from multiple disciplines, who is excited to integrate into our friendly team environment.
What Does a Supervising Psychologist Do?
Here at KMA, our passionate team of therapists, social workers, and psychologists care about every aspect of the business.
Working as a Supervising Psychologist at KMA Therapy goes beyond simply putting in hours with our therapists.
You will become a leader and mentor on our team, working to help our team grow into therapists who truly make an impact in our community.
As a Supervising Psychologist at KMA Therapy, you’ll get to:
- Train and evaluate the efforts of your assigned team members
- Assist in ensuring all clients receive the best possible treatment
- Join an upstanding team providing the highest quality of mental health care
- Inspire and foster the careers of social workers and therapists on the KMA team
- Explore their leadership potential by receiving opportunities to grow and supervise with tenure
- Enjoy a flexible schedule based on your availability and the ability to work around any other jobs/placements you hold
- Hours: Flexible - This is a part-time position
- Salary: $200 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
Join the KMA Therapy Team as a Supervising Psychologist
Here at KMA Therapy, we believe in maintaining a positive workplace experience while providing our clients with the best possible services.
You’ll always be learning and growing as you work with us.
If you think you could be a great fit for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to our recruiter Tre Reid (email@example.com)
To learn more about working as a therapist in Toronto, check out these articles: